Thank you to everyone who supported our team that went to Burundi! It was such an amazing experience!!! I'll post the last posts soon, because the Internet there got a little messed up so I couldn't post.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

So here's my plan

I've been working on a CD for a while here called Blue Paper Cities (example to the right, and more at http://www.soundcloud.com/silasabbott), but it seems to be taking too long. Some of the tracks have too many mistakes in them or the volume is uneven, so I'll be re-recording some of them. For now, I'm excited to be starting a new CD that's composed only of improvisational pieces (ones that I make up on the spot). I'll be putting Blue Paper Cities on hold for now, but can easily come out with the newer CD soon, since it takes less time to record each track.

UPDATED!

No comments: